Thursday, March 17, 2011

This is the place where I have breakfast most of the time. Is just toast but is super nice. Is call ISAAC. Singapore should have this, I think it will be super popular.


They have this special sauce in the bread, is like korean version of kaya which I think is 100 times better than kaya.


This building looks like some astronomy club but this is the place where I have Chapel.


The interior of the building looks like an auditorium.


There will be performance like this and the pastor will start talking lots of stuff, I guess is something holy. Everyone will then need to write on a piece of paper the summary of the chapel session and what new things I have learn, well this is the hardest part of chapel cause I have no clue what the pastor are chanting about and that piece of paper will decide your pass or fail. So I will have to come up with some crap which I think whoever sees it will think I am a holy person, haha.


I see this shop everyday cause is at the entrance of my school. The name of this shop is call TOP MART. But every time I see the 2 black wording I feel like laughing cause is sort of pronounce as 妈的....


I had mac for dinner yesterday. This meal cost me 3000won, around the price of Singapore Happy Meal. They have this chicken wrap which SG dont have and I think is nice. Bad thing is that they dont serve CHILLI SAUCE!!! only ketchup..


The condition of this mac branch is really bad. The table behind me is as if my best friend, SIAO GAO has been here.

Watched the movie World Invasion. Is the best movie I have watched so far in Korea, rather than an alien (there r some creatures inside) show I think is more of a army related movie. NS regular, NSF and those who want to sign up should really watch this show, is worth the money and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment