Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Finally!!! I am now an alien in korea. With this wonderful card I can get my bank acc, hp and internet!!


One of the first few things I did was to apply this card. Is a point card in E-mart where you can accumulate points to get discount (gosh, sounds like my granny). I think I spend more than S$700 in that place already.


Last Sunday I have no choice but to clean my room, is just too dusty....



I have to clear my bed and everything else cause there are dust EVERYWHERE.... cleaning up my room is worst than NS life. Maybe I should get a vacuum cleaner...


I have to practice my uno stacko skill in the balcony so that I can mop the floor. Stacking pillow, bolster etc like that is dangerous cause the balcony floor is super duper dirty, if it drops.. ho ho ho... i will slap myself.


I think I will be rich if I open cotton candy shop, dont need start up funds


Got a phone... motorola is the last brand I can thought of when it comes to hp but because my alien status in Korea only allow me to get prepaid card, my choice got quite limited. The shop owner choose this and this phone is a lot better than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment