Thursday, March 10, 2011

Yesterday I went with prof nam's assistant to some immigration office to do up my ALIEN CARD, gosh.... is already 1 month and I still cant apply internet and handphone so I have to carry my bloody heavy laptop to school everyday to use their free wireless. Today someone in the canteen try to move my bag to another chair(so that he can seat with his friend) and he was like "뭘??" (what in korean) He thought I was carrying corpse around in the school....

Ok, I will post some random pictures I took in the past...


I saw this in the cinema. At first I thought it was some arcade game but I saw girls going in and out of it so I decided to check it out.


Is a mini KBox!!! I think they should have this in Singapore.


How a korea bus looks like. Everytime before I board the bus, I must make sure I go to the toilet first cause the trip is long and the weather makes your urine want to come out all the time...


They even provide plastic bag for people to vomit. Now you know how scary the rides are....


If there is one thing I love about Singapore, it will be the ban of chewing gum. Seriously it is really disgusting when you see things like this especially when the person try to make the gum look so 3D. (I dont even know how he make the gum stand like that, it must be hard work.)


Lastly I will post the food available in the gigantic E-mart (sad, the food court in the E-mart near my place is super small)










When I look at this I was like wah..... they should put a warning sign like if you are below 10 years old you cant order this cause there is a chance you might drown in the soup...

No comments:

Post a Comment