Sunday, March 06, 2011

Before coming to Korea, Cindy keep telling me about the E-mart near her apartment. Is so hard to imagine how it looks like until I am here.


This is how the E-mart looks like. Is big and they sell all kind of shit inside, yes, even rabbit (not as meal, as pet). The distance from my place to here is like bishan clubhouse to bird shop (that coffee shop) so is really convenient.


Besides the E-mart there is this very familiar shop... ROTI MUM!!!


I see this sign in the shop at least once a week and I got this urge to run in and shout out " HEY EVERYONE LOOK HERE, I AM FROM SINGAPORE AND I DONT SEE THIS SHOP IN SINGAPORE!!!"

Went to Lotte cinema yesterday to watch The Adjustment Bureau. Is quite a interesting show.


This is how the cinema looks like. This is consider small size cinema. So far I have watch Unknown (nice show), The Adjustment Bureau and Sanctum (i try so hard to stay awake in this show)


Wonder what they are looking at?


is FREE POSTERS!!! Whenever I am near a cinema I will go up and see if they got new poster so that I can paste in my room. Singapore should have these kind of posters!!


My budget dinner. Kimbap (the one on the right) is really nice. I got "sushi" (left) from the E-mart and that will be my last time buying... SUCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment