Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Yesterday night there was a welcome party for all freshman. Cindy and her bf got this "dying" face when the korean ask them if they want to join in. Wah, I was thinking it must be really horrible but since I just came in I decide to try the korean culture.


Everyone here is from the Baduk Department. Seniors will pay for the freshmen so is free for us!!!


First dish...EGG. Yes, just egg. Wah, I was quite surprise egg itself can be consider a dish, well korean culture.


Second dish.... Korean's all time favourite... INSTANT NOODLE. My face was like twitching when I saw this. Korean culture...


Finally!!! Meat!!!


The VIP of the event, 洪性志 8p. Just realise there are 4 other pro who enter myongji this year.


Finger guessing games and lots of soju for the koreans.


I think this is the highlight of the welcome party. The seniors will urine into the big bowl then all freshmen have to take a sip.


Just Kidding!!! Is a mixture of soju, beer and soft drink.


Of course I din join in the drinking, i think i will puke into the big bowl and whoever is after me, good luck...

This is one of the pro who just entered myongji. The one on the left is the student club president.

I enjoyed the party a lot because the atmosphere was good. I feel that Koreans are united and the bond they have is really good, something I dont see in Singapore or in other country. Besides the egg and the instant noodle, I think this is the best culture of Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment