Saturday, March 12, 2011

Introducing my current best friend in Korea......


I still have not decided on his name, hmm.. most probably it will be either "ah-siao" or "siao-gao".As his going-to-be name suggest, my friend here is sometimes short circuit up there... Good news is he recognize me and seems to be really happy when he sees me (of course, i bring food) and I manage to train him to seat as shown in the above pic, haha. Yup, I have been feeding him everyday with dog food and even got him such a nice bowl, haha.


Act cute pic......


Stoning.....


Got him a new toy today, a ball!!! The moment I throw him the ball, I knew the 2 names for him were perfect. He started jumping around and tried to communicate with the ball.... Ok, should not talk about ah-siao/siao-gao anymore cause later Cindy thinks I dont treat her as a friend. Dont worry Cindy, your status is slightly higher than him even though I didnt buy food or bowl for you, muhahahha..


The first week I reached Korea, Cindy and her bf brought me to Korean BBQ Buffet. The price is really cheap, around S$11-S$12, where can you get buffet in Singapore with this price?


Even though is nice I have only ate BBQ in Korea for 2 times so far cause too much of it is really unhealthy. Think my sis will eat it everyday.


Of course I didnt take that fish, Cindy took it. Isnt it strange to bbq that? What if the eyeball suddenly burst?


The meat are really nice.

Bridge lesson yesterday was interesting. Contract Bridge is much more challenging then Floating Bridge, you have to think really far and plan ahead, wah, sounds like GO, haha. We have to buy bridge text book, it cost 10,000won (S$11+) and is all in korean.... Before we leave the teacher gave us a pack of poker cards as gift. Huat Ah!!

As I was walking back home from school yesterday, I realize it was Friday but I wasnt feeling the weekend mood at all. Maybe because everyday seems to be like weekend for me? So far i enjoy living in Korea cause you can do whatever you want, of course the bad part is that sometimes is quite lonely. Well, I think I am quite good at self-entertaining cause I manage to find things to work on.

My weekly plan to do up spring-cleaning in my apartment has failed, so far I have only did it once. Like most human, I am lazy... Thank goodness I bought a washing machine to do my laundry, if I have to hand wash them, I think I wont even have time to shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment