Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Currently in school, there was no chapel cause first week is orientation for freshmen (i am consider 3rd year).

Walking from my apartment to school is like going up bukit timah hill. Seriously the slope is..... I cant imagine what will happen when it snows, most probably I will be crawling up the slope.

Annyonghasae-yo (hello in korea) is one word that I dunno when I should use in school. Cause people here only say that to people older (yes, even 1 year older) and annyong or hi to people younger. The problem is you will be the joke of the day (according to Cindy) if you say Annyonghasae-yo to someone younger!!! Can you imagine bowing to someone younger? No wonder the first thing they ask during introduction is age. Cindy say Korean dream goal is to accumulate as many bow as possible in their entire life, haha, I have to ask Mikyung this.

Is only 12.30pm now, maybe I should go seoul and explore....

No comments:

Post a Comment