Sunday, October 21, 2012

 Brought a group of chinese exchange students and teachers from wuhan to seoul today for one final shopping before they leave tomorrow. After today's experience, I wonder why have I been complaining about friends who can really shop in my previous post. Seriously they are nothing compared to this group of people. They are so scary... they can shop inside this small nature republic shop for more than half an hour and I dunno what they are trying to do when they have walked around the shop for more than 10 rounds. Impressive.
I asked one of the student when they started looking tired..

me: 你的老师不累吗?
student: (无奈的表情)她是搞体育的。。。

hahahaha!! I really find her answer funny. If is not for the official dinner with the Koreans professors, they would have continue roaming around and I think I will most probably need to get a wheelchair.


I was so afraid that they choose the typical red and spicy korean food for the dinner but it turned out to be international buffet!! This is definitely one of the best meal I had in Korea.


I saw something weird in one of the sushi. Is it the latest trend in the sushi world to put these color sprinkles on sushi? I think if the traditional japanese sushi master sees this, he will most probably chop off the hand of the chef who made this.


As I was enjoying choosing the buffet food, I suddenly saw this in one of the corner and I was like WTF!! why is there a memorial service here. Then when i read the banner it wrote "happy birthday". I was totally stunned because this scene look exactly like memorial service in the US, how can it be birthday?? Anyway is good to know that we share the same birthday. haha.


After dinner our professor and the professor from wuhan university sign some exchange program agreement and I thought this kind of scene only appear in tv or in news. I actually felt amazed to see the actual thing, hahaha!!

4 comments:

  1. Lol how come you had to bring the exchange students around?

    And that's NOT sushi! It's an insult to sushi, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. sort of "translator"

    do you know 谢少博?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I saw her in Chengdu~ We called her 우유~ She went there also??

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup, she went too. When I first saw her name, I thought is a guy's name! haha

    ReplyDelete