Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Met up with my sis's friends today and brought them around myeongdong and dongdaemun. Young people really have so much energy, I have never walk so long and so much around myeongdong. At first I was quite worry about the generation gap because we are like 5 years difference but everything turned out better than I expected. Looking at them makes me wonder what was I doing when I was 20, sadly i dont have much memories of it. In the past when people know that I am 6 or 7 years younger than them, they will tell me that being young is good and I always dont understand why would they say such stuff. Now that when I look at my sis's friends, I finally understand how they feel.

My sis and her friends were in the same primary, secondary and even poly, something I am so amazed and envious of. They told me how scary my sis was when she was in her primary school and how she bullied them. muhahaha! I find it so interesting to hear about my sis from another perspective because is impossible to know all these even though we are siblings living in the same house.

2 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! They spoiled my image muahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Han Siong this proves you are old!

    ReplyDelete