Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I am so dead. I woke up late for my class again, 1 more time and I will be in deep shit. Time to get my fourth alarm clock.

It was only until today that I realize google map is such a useful tool! I was using it to explore Singapore and I am no longer homesick! haha. I am so fascinated by it. Ok, I know, i am a bit outdated haha. Use google map to explore the area we are going to stay in london and the exterior of the hotel looks so disappointing. Pictures in hotel website are indeed deceiving. I hope the room wont be that bad.

I finally give up on J.K Rowling's latest book. I think I wasnt even halfway through. I tried my best to read it but I end up dozing off almost 99% of the time. I want to sell this big bloody bulky book, anyone interested? haha 

Mahjong session in class tmr! I read up the Korean rule abit and is quite different from SG's version. The biggest difference is that they dont use the bamboo suit and the minimum "tai" to win is 2 points. Hand is getting itchy!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG when you going London??

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Jan and will fly straight back to sg.

    ReplyDelete