Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Just came back from a crazy drinking party. Soju mix with beer is really a powerful drink, I dont know how koreans can drink so many cups of them. Playing drinking games with koreans is a big disadvantage for foreigners because of the language and because of it i have to 1 shot two full cups of soju mix with beer. The main problem is not the taste but the stomach because you feel very bloated. Immediately after the second cup I can feel the giddiness in my head.

I have never been drunk before and I am really curious how it feels but after seeing what drunk people are capable of, i am worried. haha.

Forget to mention the reason for this drinking party. Our department won champion for the women soccer and we even won the sports department. When we were against the sports department we were given 2 points as handicap but in the end the result was 4-0 for us. Our main star player is chaelim, I dunno what is she doing in baduk depatment, she should be in sports department instead, a waste of her talent haha.

Met this korean who I knew in thai u go 2 years ago. He is serving army now and he came back for the party. I am surprised that he still remembers me because most go player I met before seems to have problem remembering people, haha. He told me that he is a very good friend of mikyung and is so amazing that I have met so many koreans who are really good friends with mikyung. There was once mikyung bought a tumbler from me and asked me to mail to one of her best male friend ( i have no idea who he was cause mk din tell me his name) and after like 1 year I then realize I know that person too haha. The baduk world is indeed small. Is just sad to think that this might be our last meeting since I will be going back sg and he will be in the army.

I have to finish 2 baduk history assignments tmr, hope I can complete them.

Hope I am not writing crap after drinking so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment