Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Went for a hair cut today and this routine never fail to surprise me. I went to the place where I had my 2 previous cut and today I was expecting the same person to do the cutting for me. When I reach, the assistant who was previously doing the washing and drying of hair guided me to my seat and asked me how do I want my hair to be cut. Then he suddenly took out a scissors and started cutting.

I am like, omg... when did he get promoted? And is obvious that he is quite green because of the way he grab the hair, hold the scissors, the strange cutting positions etc. If anyone there could hear my thoughts, he would be hearing me screaming throughout the cut. I am now considering if I should go back to the same place for my next cut.

Tomorrow is a public holiday again. Sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment